- Submit your application by completing the application form template and posting it in the Grants forum section. Ensure your application aligns with the Grants Program Guidelines.
- The Grants Committee will review the application and provide comments on the proposal.
- Committee members may express support, objection, or suggest changes to the grant application.
- Final approval of a grant requires a formal snapshot vote. Applicants must create a snapshot vote and cryptographically sign the proposal, indicating their agreement to be bound by the CoW DAO Participation Agreement and the CoW DAO Grant Terms and Conditions.
- Applicants may post their application as a snapshot vote, provided it has been submitted for public review on the forum. It is recommended to obtain a positive indication from the committee before posting a formal vote on Snapshot.
- To approve a grant application, at least 5 out of 7 committee members must vote in favor on the snapshot.
- After a successful snapshot vote, the committee will verify the proposed transaction for the Grants Program Safe and execute payment transactions based on achieved milestones.
- If milestones are not met, the Grants Committee reserves the right to withhold funding until milestones are completed, or to formally close the grant.